- To identify and engage with contentious issues regarding resource use and waste reduction
- To choose, summarise and determine in a systematic way the design considerations for reduced waste and resource use
- To briefly analyse and make a report upon a government in the development of an argument
- To recognise and incorporate relevant literature into your discussion
- To identify and produce a clear set of supported design recommendations for addressing a complex resource issue
Resource Efficient Design module consists of two items that are:
- A: The Resource Efficient Design and Rebound Effect
- B: Suggestions for waste reduction and improved resource use
Tasks to be undertaken:
To recognise a specific product or process and to outline a set of DESIGN suggestions for enhancing the efficiency with which resources are used throughout its life cycle. You might be actively interested in the product or process through work, leisure or local action. You could choose one about which you have some knowledge but are not actively involved answers. It is not mainly focused on the design of an artefact but may refer to the design of a process that contributes to enhanced resource efficiency.
In particular you are asked to:
- Give a brief but clear analysis of the resource considerations within the selected process or product life cycle;
- Evaluate a range of interventions that will reduce the use of natural resources, energy and/or level of waste generated in the selected product or process;
- Give a summary set of design recommendations.
Students sometimes cannot express their inability to work on assignments and wonder, "Who will do my assignment?" To help them understand the complexities of writing, we are providing "samples" on various subjects. Also, we have experienced assignment writers who can provide the best and affordable assignment writing services, essay writing services, dissertation writing services, and so on. Thus, don't wait any longer! Place your order now to take advantage of discounted deals and offers.