Word count: 2000
Your report should contain the following components:
- Topic of the report
- Topic of the module
- Student Number
- Date of submission
- Word count
- Summarize each section of the report (excluded from word count)
- Heading of main section with page numbers
Introduction (250-300 words)
- Definition of success and what success means to the organization
- role of ethics in success
- summarize the case study
- A sentence summarizing the main aim of the report
Analysis (1250 words, 3-4 points)
- Brief introduction paragraph with the aim of the report and map sentence.
- The aspect should be the topic of main body paragraph, has to identify or select 3-4 different points from “points to be consider” or student's own research.
- A topic sentence should be included in each body paragraph which links to the question.
- For analyzing the aspect do the research from relevant source that should be used as an evidence for the evaluation.
Conclusion (150 words)
- write the summary of the analysis section.
Recommendation (300 words)
- Introduction statement
- Three recommendations with reference to points considered in analysis section.
- In the case study each recommendation should convey that how the organization can defend itself against unethical behavior.
Reference list (excluded from word count)
- if you have opted for degree related to business or law, you should focus on analysis section on 3-4 of following points
- revenue in context with success and how it affected by unfair behaviour (as a result it may include whether revenue has increased or decreased)
- success from the view of shareholder and how it is affected by unethical behaviour (in this you can include whether the shareholders were happy at the action of company or not)
- success from the view of board and how it is affected by unethical behaviour (you can include whether the actions of boards brought growth to the business or not)
- success from the eyes of public (you can include whether the public see the company as being successful)
Criteria for submission
To achieve higher marks, you should submit your work before deadline. The maximum marks for module's assessment is 40%. work after the deadline.
Students sometimes cannot express their inability to work on assignments and wonder, "Who will do my assignment?" To help them understand the complexities of writing, we are providing "samples" on various subjects. Also, we have experienced assignment writers who can provide the best and affordable assignment writing services, essay writing services, dissertation writing services, and so on. Thus, don't wait any longer! Place your order now to take advantage of discounted deals and offers.