Part -1 Starbucks Business Report (3500 words)
You are assigned to write a Business report to CEO on performance of Starbucks with the help of independent research and case study.
Setting the scene: The proposed idea is being considered as an option for next 3 years. Report should be prepared in a manner which offers clear and concise information that will help the business in decision making process. To perform research use Starbucks case study along with evidences for further independent research to support the answers. Data should not be old than 3 years and should be ignored.
Structure of Business report should be as follows:
- An introduction (500 words): It includes Starbucks market competitiveness than other existing companies
- External Environment analysis (1250words): It includes a critical analysis of Speciality Coffee Cafe Industry as part of independent research.
- Internal environment analysis (1250 words): A detailed analysis of sources of competitive advantage for Starbucks's competitors.
- Recommendations (500 words): Make suggestions for CEO to improve the performance for next 3 years, it should include commercial, realistic and justified. Make suggestions as per SMART objectives.
Part 2: Starbucks Stakeholders Report (500 words)
- Identify internal and external stakeholders for Starbucks.
- You need to choose One priority Starbucks Stakeholders group from the list along with its clear definition. For example, if customers are chosen as Stakeholders group you should identify the customers of Starbucks together with their characteristics, demographic, size of stakeholders group etc. Your Priority stakeholders group, which should be a Starbucks's group which is currently focus of attention, the reasons of which you need to explain along with evidences.
- Critically evaluate the influence of your chosen Stakeholder Group, by using appropriate academic framework and determine the appropriate communication strategy that should be adopted for Stakeholders group.
It is a single document of both reports which are as follows:
- Business school cover sheet
- Report Title page
- Table of contents
- Part1- Starbucks business Report (3500 words)
- External environment
- Internal environment
- Part 2 Stakeholder report (500 words)
Students sometimes cannot express their inability to work on assignments and wonder, "Who will do my assignment?" To help them understand the complexities of writing, we are providing "samples" on various subjects. Also, we have experienced assignment writers who can provide the best and affordable assignment writing services, essay writing services, dissertation writing services, and so on. Thus, don't wait any longer! Place your order now to take advantage of discounted deals and offers.